View Single Post
Old 2009-11-03, 21:52   Link #60
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I don' ussually get angry or furious but I had to when I checked the forums to see what people are thinking about the game. And all I saw are terrible discussions how graphics could be better. Seriously, with better-looking games coming people are only bitching about that. Glad that there is still gamers out there who appreciate good gameplay, story, battle system and presentation rather then how it looks.
Yeah, I get the feeling...always wonder how graphic-whores can even enjoy games when all they care about is how it looks.

But luckily there's plenty of gamers like us who, like you said, can appreciate the other things more in a game. Graphics is the least important factor for me.

Anyway, I've only played for 30 minutes but it's a great game so far. Started out as a Human Warrior, since I wanted to start out with that awesome War Dog right away. (that, and I like Human better then Dwarves/Elves in this game) Also, I promised myself not to pause during battle because it seemed very annoying when I saw people do it on youtube. So far, I havent been able to keep myself to that promise. It's bothersome but it's more convenient than selecting mobs during the fight. ;<
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote