View Single Post
Old 2009-03-19, 22:52   Link #2974
Nosauz

hmmm yea probably, but at the time since all the achievements were new our raid leader was so po'd that it pretty much ruined the rest of raiding that night, and since we had 5 bosses left, thaddius being the hardest because really some of my guildmates are completely terrible at platforming missed the platforms after the jump and in the end somebody died from not having a charge. After raiding Kj, I know naxx is the new kara but man the gruuls/mag equivilants were just not as brutal, I remember how brutal gruuls was right after release. Atm i've suspended my acount till the patch 3.1 comes out, and have been boring a guildies to play on the ptr to try out ulduar, for achievements and server firsts, there really isn't any rush anymore. Its like the day the content is released the top three guilds are gunning for em and progression in the end really doesn't feel like progression anymore, and for many guilds this will be even more dramatic. Unfortunatley wow has really shafted the hardcore player, which to some extent is ok, but sometimes only raiding one night a week, with little to no fear of not completeting the slew of raid instances is somewhat soul shattering. And as freaking warrior that predominantly tanks other doing stuff for achievement points which is by far the biggest time sink ever, most things are just bland. I really miss muru and kj because man those fights were epic, and actually they made leveling quite easy.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote