Old 2009-07-12, 18:01   Link #7429
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

KEROKO!!!

WHAT THE HECK!??!!?!?

YOU JUST MADE ME IMAGINE HAYATE HAVING TWO CHILDREN!!!

If all goes well, Rita might very well be little Lia-chan's Onee-chan! @____@

Rita, being the elder one can easily be the more outgoing one, taking more after their mother's assertiveness (and height XD) while Liliana gets the prim and proper look from their father! The magic styles also follows since Rita's for innovation while Lia-chan stays traditional.

This is interesting!!! I'd like to hear your own thoughts about this too. >:3
Hey, no objections on my account. Two sisters as different as night and day, a perfect mixture.

Just to finish the difference... how well a cook is Lia-chan?

Quote:
Yup, she's a dreamer and a go-getter, alright.
The tome sounds just like her. >:3
And visionary. She realized from the start that designing a magic style which combines the best of all magic would be bound to create tremendous shifts in the world. Not just the military, but every magic using world. She realized that even if she were finished, others would continue to work on the style and begin the cycle anew. The end, as she said, was just the beginning.

That, and it's fun to make her go all philosophical every once in a while. Making everyone go "... Okay, we are still talking to Rita, aren't we?"

Call it a quirk.

Quote:
The tome looks nice too. That's a cool emblem on it.
I think so too. It really is just another rip from Vesperia, though not nearly as noticeable. It's the mark of Rita Mordio's home city of Aspio, which you only see once in the entire game, when you first enter it.

I thought it'd be a shame not to use it a bit more.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote