View Single Post
Old 2009-07-12, 19:51   Link #7436
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
That's perfect, because frankly... Rita sucks at them. Her room is a mess, her lab is a mess, because she's too busy researching to bother to clean it up. That, and when things blow up the room is bound to become a mess anyway, so why bother? Besides, she knows where everything is, isn't that enough?
I see...
Well, I guess that only serves to reinforce the night and day difference between the sisters.

Quote:
As for cooking... Hayate tried to teach her, but with no motivation nor skill Hayate eventually gave up and settled for cramming at least a few easy-to-make recipe's in her daughter's head to ensure she ate some healthy food while she was away.
... Makes plenty of sense, I guess.
Maybe Lia-chan could make her Onee-chan some meals sometimes as well as clean... Though I guess the latter won't be appreciated much. XD Should Lia fuss over her sister when she's around...? Hmm...
(And when I say fuss, Lia's version is definitely not as normal as you'd expect. >_>)

BTW, how large do you want the age gap between them to be?

Quote:
Of course, shortly thereafter they find something mysterious which causes Rita to fly into scientist mode and throw around all sorts of complicated explanations about what they found that nobody really understands, and they go '... Yup, that's Rita.'

Looks like Rita would be getting along quite well with Granddaddy Aurion, huh? XD
If she needs some materials or a facility, Aurion's personal property would do.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote