View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 00:48   Link #11
YayPepsi

Maybe it's my wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that Kanba is going to somehow be able to be redeemed from this after all. He's still being shown in a somewhat sympathetic light, especially with saving Masako and the flashback of how he wanted them to live a normal life. I could be wrong, of course. I'm very biased in my love for Kanba after all. :P

It was a good episode. I've come to realize how much I like Masako. She was my absolute least favorite character in the beginning and she grew on me a lot. I'd say now that she's my third favorite, after Himari. Speaking of Himari, that scene with her and Kanba was great and so sad. I really felt for Kan in that scene - he knew she was forcing herself to say those things. And Himari, giving back his life to him. I really thought that maybe her wish would come true and she would die back in the aquarium. It would be interesting if her wish in the present is what caused her to die in the aquarium in the past, and then cause the penguin hat to save her, causing a fate loop of sorts.