View Single Post
Old 2012-09-11, 02:18   Link #440
Karakuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Hey, don't put words in my mouth I never said, especially not if it's retarded nonsense!
I never said that Kirino killing Kuradeel was unfair. I even *explicitly* wrote that Kirito killing Kuradeel was *well-deserved*. I don't see how you get from that to misconstruing such a nonsense.

They said before that killing other players makes you an orange player. When Kirito hunten down that PK guild (not Laughing Coffin, the one before), he said that he wouldn't mind being orange for killing the girl (or the others as well), so they surrender, as Kirito has a much higher level, and they wouldn't have a chance
My god. You really didn't get my point, no need to say it's retarded though.
I said you said it was unfair, because, if you kill someone who tries to kill you, you have to be able to defend yourself, without taking consequences. The " nonsense " here, is that you said he should turn orange. Which would basicly mean you think that everyone that defends himself from getting killed, should be charged as a criminal. That's the nonsense. - It doesn't really matter if his death was well deserved, though. What if he was still green? His death would've still been well deserved, but then Kirito would've turned orange, which would make Kirito the criminal, not Kuradeel...

And, he didn't say he wouldn't mind turning orange for killing that woman, nor her comrades. He said he wouldn't mind turning orange to hurt her a bit so he could get them all to jail, why would you think he'd want to kill them? - Since she's green, if he " touched " her, he'd turn orange.

Edit: You said it was another flaw if Kirito didn't turn orange...so I really don't get it...if you don't think it's wrong for him not to be " charged as guilty " - if you can say so - why would he turn orange for killing an orange player?

Or did you just not realize that Green players attacking Orange players wouldn't turn Orange? Then, if so...my bad, I just thought you'd know that by now..

Last edited by Karakuri; 2012-09-11 at 06:26.
Karakuri is offline   Reply With Quote