View Single Post
Old 2006-12-12, 16:28   Link #15
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Nice point, but I have to go wiht Xrayz0r on this one, I dont think that a higher level of Sharingan means the lost of the normal Sharingan powers, in exchange for a cuple Jutsu.

But, It could be as You said and it can even be used as a weak point to be used fro future plots.

Hmm... I'm not entirely sure about that one. It can go either way. Gaara transformed into a mini shukaku and lost the shield of sand protection. Kiba in a fused form with akamaru, loses jutsus and other powers. Naruto seemingly loses kagebunshin while in a kyubi state as well as other things. All were indeed rational in transformed states (ie gaara's mini kyubi and naruto's 1 tailed) meaning there is no good reason why they should have lost their certain powers. I understand that its a little different for itachi, but nonetheless I wouldn't rule it out. It'd explain why he doesn't just walk around with the MS ready to go all the time. I doubt that converting to the MS and keeping it active uses that much more energy than the normal sharingan. A loss of ability would explain perfectly why he'd use it limited time spans.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote