View Single Post
Old 2009-06-09, 11:33   Link #1095
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiToxin View Post

This is the basis of my argument of the stakes, at the core they are evil...and even if they weren't, it is undeniable that they hurt her family. If Ange was delusional then why use the very instruments of your family's demise as a means of happiness? If Ange is not delusional and the stakes do exist in reality, there's even less reason to like them.
I don't remember perfectly but I seem to remember Ange was thinking about this contradiction of being friendly with the stakes, however she came to the conclusions that furniture are tools, they are neither evil nor good, it's the one that commands them to be blamed. That is true for any POV. Of course you may argue that from the anti-mistery perspective, while the stakes didn't kill by their will, they still enjoyed it. However I think that even the cruelty and ill intent of a furniture mirrors the one of the user. That is why the stakes are not so evil when summoned by Ange.
Mammon also said: "I can't kill if you don't have the will to kill someone with your own hands." And that basically mean that the stakes are perfectly harmless if summoned by a pacifist.
In other words whatever applies for weapons in the anti-fantasy also applies for furniture (who are created from weapon vessels) in the anti-mistery.

Quote:
Was Battler's theoretical assertion that Kinzo may very well have been dead prior to October 4 applicable to all the previous games, to say that he was in fact already dead before the family meeting even started?

I have a strange belief that Kinzo may in fact very well be dead even before the games started. In fact, that he may have never been alive during ANY of the conferences to begin with. This is a massive mindfuck.
Spoiler for tea party ep4:

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2009-06-09 at 11:49.
Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote