View Single Post
Old 2012-03-04, 07:25   Link #55
ImagineThat
Cant think of one Sorry

Pumped for spring, looks like a great season with a variety of different shows.

Definitely Watching

Tsuritama
Anticipation: High
I loved Trapeze and enjoyed [C] and this looks like its going another one of those weird/creative anime that is becoming a trademark for Nakamura.

Sakamichi no Apollon
An anime about Jazz music from Watanabe, its a no brainer to me. Also digging the 1960's setting.

Accel World
Read some of the manga and the MMO Fighting game concept is an interesting one. Not sure about the characters from the little i read but the story did flow quite smoothly.

Ozuma
Anticipation: Medium
Short series and i'm intrigued by the synopsis. Its surprising that it will begin airing in a couple of weeks and there is very little promotional material for it.

Zetman
Hype is pretty much why i'm watching this one and the trailer looked very good.

Fate/Zero S2
Part one was good but lacking in some areas and the finale was one of the most anti-climatic i've seen. I'm hoping for much more in S2.

Maybe Pile

Hyou-Ka
I'm a big mystery fan but i'm not sure about this one. I'm getting the feeling that the mystery element may be played down very heavily.

Jormungand
Anticipation: Low
Wasn't sold by the trailer or the synopsis but i'll keep an eye on this. Might be a real dark horse in my case.

Eureka Seven Ao
Recently finished the first series, it was ok but nothing that made me yearn for more. I really disliked the majority of the characters especially the three little kids and the series seem to drag on for far to long. Cant see myself watching this if its 50 eps and suffers from the same issues i had with its predecessor.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Read some of the manga, nothing bad but at the same time nothing special.

Specials/OVAs

Un-Go 0
Unicorn 5
Another 0
Mirai Nikki
ImagineThat is offline   Reply With Quote