View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 21:25   Link #1927
kasimmorathi

As I expressed before, I am a very strong supporter of Tatsuya and Mayumi. It is an opportunity for him to escape the oppression of his family and begin a life of his own. Of course, given his current lack of emotions toward anyone save for Miyuki that seems quite impossible.

The question of course for Tatsuya's family that the current state of affairs is simply untenable for them. Killing or getting rid of Tatsuya is neigh impossible without some extensive force application which Japan itself would likely be unwilling to do. As a military asset he is far too valuable. Likewise, it would likely turn Miyuki against them forever. But of course, if Miyuki does take hold of power within the family she likely elevate Tatsuya to a level above where he sits currently and probably be ill-inclined to marry anyone else.

However, if Tatsuya were to marry Mayumi it could be a valuable political alliance for the families in question - extract Tatsuya from their affairs - and likely weaken his relationship with Miyuki. A political marriage would be a very valuable tool for both families for various reasons.

Hey pure speculation on my part. But from a logical perspective it seems to fit. The only hard part would be convincing Tatsuya to go through with it.