View Single Post
Old 2007-05-25, 12:51   Link #56
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
I wasn't trying to prove a point when I said that. I just read some interviews where Kishi went into depth about what does and doesn't exist in the Naruto universe, and you seemed interested in that, so I was making you aware that the answer to your question existed. However, even if I was trying to prove a point with that statement, making it apparent that the information existed and encouraging you to find the answer still serves the same purpose of expanding someone else's knowledge. It may even serve to accomplish that task more effectively, if the old adage is true. "If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime." I'm not a hypocrite.

Fire an earth do make magma in other media, such as video games and RPGs, so that would be a reasonable assumption.
You were trying to prove a point, and that was to dispute my claim that we can't be certain what planet the world of Naruto occupies or not. The person who made the claim about Earth and Water already reads the manga so there's no point for me to go tell him to read it when I said there's no plant element, to "encourage" him to find the answer. In fact he should already know that, I don't understand why he thinks earth and water didn't make Mokuton.

Fire and lightning makes... plasma? *laughs*