View Single Post
Old 2010-12-25, 03:01   Link #1531
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Well, most of them don't seem that evil at all. I wouldn't even be surprised if none of them are all that bad, but I'm expecting a few of them to be selfish jerks. Unless Takuto's actually the "bad guy" and we're just seeing it from the wrong view.
I don't think that's how it is honestly. I personally think that there isn't so much of a ''bad guy'' here as much of a conflict between two groups who think they are doing the ''right'' thing.

I think that all this focus on Kanako these past episodes showed that she is a rather good person. She clearly wants to use the technology of the Cybodies for the good of mankind, tries her best to do the right, noble thing and has even tried to make a deal with Takuto and reason with him a bit. From all of that, and her attempt to try and have ownership of all the Cybodies, it does look like the heads in the Crux aren't all idiots.

That being said, I don't blame him for not trusting the Crux, even if it was just the kidnapping incident that made him resolve to become distrustful of them. Although, after what Green (who thought just because the school didn't have a rule that stops facility members causing earthquakes as her defense) and Undine (who aside from being being xenophobic(?) nearly killed Wako) I would've thought those would've been stronger reasons.

Quote:
I actually find it interesting that they never mention Takuto at meetings and instead just call him Galactic Pretty Boy or some such. I wonder if there is anything to that or if it's just like when how they never refer to each other except by their titles.
I think it has more to do with the role of the Galactic Pretty Boy itself, than the person assuming the role. After all, it looks like it has a more profound role in the whole affair and with the lost civilization (they immediately recognized him once he first transformed)
Quote:
Didn't the staff say that no one in this show dies?
Well, the staff did want to have both the school and mech aspect co-existing at the same time, hence why they didn't want anyone dieing as it would've destroyed the balance between the two (classmates constantly dieing each episode, school can't be that fun anymore) all of that I took from Good Haro btw that being said, I don't think that death is completely crossed out. I mean Sugata did in fact nearly die.

Quote:
Is this recent? Takuto looks odd.
The problem are the artists with those scans. Some of them make the characters look weird.