Thread: DoTA 2
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-15, 20:14   Link #124
ApostleOfGod
^.^

been a while since i posted here

well anyways here goes

hello reddit
my handle is Inori a.k.a. Clairvoyance (apostleofgod here), I am a casual gamer who has played DotA and its multitude of variations / versions since 2003. I have met little success attempting to go pro in DotA 1, mostly due to impatience and lack of discipline leading to missed opportunities. However, After DotA 1 and Starcraft 2, I would no longer like to make the same mistakes I did before, and am looking to grow with this game, as there is nothing else that I really desire more.
During the week when I have work I stream in the evenings roughly around 9am-2am, but there is no strict schedule. I would describe myself as entertaining, and I will do a healthy mix of everything, including casting and commentaries on scrims involving professional players that i may be associated with, to playing high level pub games (matchmaking with high ELO). Most of the games I play with my crew are top featured, and I always try my best to deliver both quality and fun games.
I hope you tune in sometime, and i will do my best to not let you regret it =)
thanks for your perusal
Inori

copy n paste

also i am a nergin that plays anime music sometimes so check my stream out anytime guys !!!!

www.twitch.tv/inori92

DERP DERP forgot stream link
streaming on and off tonight
until 6-630 EST and then from 8 on till late

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.

Last edited by ApostleOfGod; 2012-03-16 at 15:51.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote