View Single Post
Old 2012-04-12, 15:39   Link #56
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
i got too say, after hearing all the time about how itachi is always saving sasuke. we finally have sasuke stepping up and saving itach for a change. i cant tell you how sick to death it made me that ppl were always going on and on about how great itachi is b/c of that. i mean i like itachi. but it is good to see that kish has pushed sasuke into a role of not needing to be saved. and to me the fact that itachi flat out said that he really messed up with his choices(esp sasuke i would think) that maybe we the fans can come down too earth about the god-level of praise we give him about everything he does. and i tend to agree with most of the fans that after the flashback, kabuto is dead meat now.

I'm not sure--Kabuto seems to have a lot of potential as a bad guy/Orochimaru 2.0. Though usually characters do die, tragically and epically post flash-back, I'm kind of hoping that Kabuto will stick around.

I mean, how much of a mind-fuck-no-jutsu would it be if, at the end of the war, Sasuke and Kabuto team up again? There's just not enough bad guys out there after 98% of the Akatsuki died; I don't think Kishi is going to kill off either Tobi/Madara or Kabuto post war (and of course, precious Sasuke-kun will be fine, too; otherwise, who will Naruto and Sakura pine after? T-T)