View Single Post
Old 2011-07-22, 23:12   Link #23335
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
That's a possibility, but it's not a fact.
No shit sherlock. I'm demonstrating that it's so easy to justify Battler's absence it's really not worth doing so. It's not some big mystery that will give us insight into new information.

Quote:
Basically, I'm saying that whilst Battler showed up in Rokkenjima in all the normal games, he didn't show up in EP7's, and that one happens to be the one in which Yasu doesn't exist. So, there could be something suspicious there.
It's also a world where Maria doesn't believe in witches. Maybe he doesn't come back because without a nine year old to troll, it's no fun.

Quote:
Hard to say. One thing we can be sure of, though, is that Ikuko quite likely knows as much as Tōya. Moreover, we've seen Featherine been able to watch BATTLER's actions from one Meta-level above.
I wouldn't say so. Ikuko has no access to Toya's subconscious knowledge which seems to leak through in his writings. She can only infer from the surface text.

And since EP6's 1998 is clearly not real due to being an 'impossible memory', Toya probably wrote it, putting BATTLER above Featherine by technicality. Nener nener.

Quote:
Anyone can write fanfictions, indeed, but only specific people can be Game Masters - namely, people who have solved the mystery. The issue here is, though, we know that although Bern knew some things about it, she quite likely hadn't reached the main truth. So, she couldn't simply just be a Game Master like that. However, Featherine shows up in EP6 and allows her to host a game.
Pardon me, but where is it stated that a Gamemaster has to have solved the mystery? Moreover, Bernkastel doesn't even consider EP7 to be 'real Gamemastering', so it's irrelevant.

Featherine asks her to do a game, but Bern doesn't need her permission.

Quote:
Also, regarding the topic of fanfictions and authors have nothing to do with them, doesn't that defeat your argument about Bern being wary about BATTLER screwing up her story? I mean, just like an author can do nothing about how someone writes a fanfic, by what you've said, BATTLER should be unable to do anything about how Bern wrote her story. So, no possession of pieces.
No, you're not following what I'm saying. I'm saying an Author can be ignorant of a fanfiction, but that doesn't mean that, if an author is made aware of a fanfic, that they're powerless to do something about it. He can use Word of God to shoot down everything, or just call Copyright and have her website taken down lolol.

Quote:
Also, I don't really think BATTLER minds heartless stories. He was more than okay with Bern's story in EP8. He also rolled around with the story with that psycho Battler in the latest TIP.
Battler was also sucking up to Bern and trying to establish a friendship with her. That's a bit different from tolerating her explicitly torturing his wife and trying to tear down any hope of her ever being happy ever while insulting everything she's ever believed in.