Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-16, 00:15   Link #10642
Yolks

I personally would find being born because of a tax break in a marriage as depressing. Having being accidentally born as the result of a condom breaking is one thing, but because of a tax break? ...I would feel so used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
It may seem aggressive to express interest and force a girl to decide whether she's interested enough to go on a date with you, but I think you can do that and still be a "nice guy."
I can agree. Being a nice guy and being capable of expressing interest aren't mutually exclusive. It's important to be forward while still being able to view the situation from the girl's perspective. And my friends were good at doing that, being kind while still keeping their feelings afloat. A bit of bravery and luck can lead to some good.

I actually think that girls like nice guys quite a bit, it's just that the rejected "nice guys" tend to be the most vocal about their cynicism. And there is nothing wrong with being cynical about love, but there is something wrong with believing that just because you are nice that you deserve something.
Yolks is offline   Reply With Quote