Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-17, 02:15   Link #10658
csuree
The Most Hated™

yeah, searching for happiness is the greatest quest of all.....you have to "fight" many battles to level up, and to defeat the bosses, but the drop can be fabulous....MMO terms.

as far as chemistry works out and there is the spark that can ignite even when the relationship is in an advanced state 1-2-3+ years then i would say this can go to the next level, by marrying each other,

i'm not saying you have to have a serious realationship for long years but it is a great test, of love and passion, boys and sometimes girls too tend to get bored in a relationship that is lasting more than a year, but if that feeling of excitement like at the start of it is still there and they use it to liven up the relationship....i think then they are ready to be a married couple, because this is also needed for commiment.

the ones who get bored in the relationship and get married tend to divorce or cheat one another because of the lack of excitement, and because their relationship "flattens", the feeling that was there when they started going out...

i am now looking for new girls on the internet.. i chat them up and try to arrange a meeting....so far no luck yet, but i'm optimistic. (this is just momentary as i have very little time)
so in the near future (next payday) i will go out more in town and do this in reality, and i got a piece of advice from my little brother: when i feel like i'm getting nervous about being with the girl imagine that you are with a male friend and chat casually, (P.S. for the ones who love guys it is the other way around )

anyhow, i wanna get married as the time comes but there is this little pressure from my parents: "when will you get a girl?... did you hook up with someone?.....etc." okay i understand their concern too.
and there is a little pressure from me too: i want that my granny could come to my wedding, to see my children too (i want to have a girl and a boy) as she is getting older (i hope IT won't happen in another 20 years - you understand what i meant here).

but i think i should and i will not rush into anything, my happiness is at stake if i get into something reckless and make a mistake. as my parents and granny would also want me to be happy.

huuuuh??? i just realized how serious can a marriage be.....okay.....i definitely will take my time choosing the best partner.

also i heard somewhere that love is like joy and suffering, and sacrifice.....i think it is true in one way or more.