View Single Post
Old 2008-03-01, 11:53   Link #56
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Now i am feeling kinda left out, as i can't really relate to the most complaints about this episode. While on can say that "nothing much happened" ... well, not like we can be in center of feuds between merchant companies, dangerous rescue missions, life threatening escapes and wolf Horo trampling humans all the time. It isn't what attracted me to this show in the first place. We are introduced to a new character, so i can see why they took time to expand on her a bit.

No revelations about Nora ? Is that surprising considering we got hints at her being avoided only at the end of the episode ? I am not expecting every mystery to come with a revelations scroll attached to it the second it is introduced.

I can see why one would like to find out more about the armor, but i don't think just any stranger is going to tell the tale either. Now that Lawrance has reached the merchant guild, i am sure things will get revealed.

Only thing that annoyed me a bit in this episode was Horo's "jealousy", but other than that and some questionable looking far camera pans i can't fault this episode for much.

On a side note - Nora sure reminds me a lot of Nagisa from Clannad. Not only do the two share the same seiyuu, their personalities match rather closely as well. At times i could have sworn i was listening to Nagisa speaking