Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-03, 04:17   Link #3786
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy-Magician View Post
I think it applies to inside prefecture as well although I am not sure it applies for players that belongs in the same team... as it's going to get on the way practice I guess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Slayer View Post
I think it does apply to only outside the school because we've seen Saki and Nodoka play a game together already. However I don't think outside of prefecture matters and it would be against the rules if Mihoko played against Saki or Nodoka anytime prior to the national tournament. As for proof I would say that people would have to take the participating schools and Fujita's word for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjalorak View Post
From what I understand, individual qualifiers can play each other if they're in the same school but not if they're in different schools. Which means Saki and Nodoka could play each other but Saki / Nodoka could not play Mihoko. There's plenty of players at the camp anyway. It's easy enough to prevent Saki / Nodoka from playing Mihoko.

Well, it seems that most people agree in a few things and I guess it will be safe to assume the extent of rule as follows:

- An individual qualifier can only play with another individual qualifier as long as they belong to the same school.
- An individual qualifier can play with any individual outside of school as long as said individual is not a prefectural representative for the National Individual Tournament.
- An individual qualifier who is also a member of a team representing their school in the National Team Tournament is prohibited to play with any individual outside of school who is a member of a team representing a school in the National Team Tournament regardless of the said individual is an individual qualifier or not.

With the said rules, the number of people that Saki and Nodoka can have a good practice game with are quite limited... well, they can play with pros if they have the funds and connections to do so...

Come to think of it, Himematsu can call up a number of pros if not mistaken to be their practice buddies... good for them... well, they'll need it if you ask me...
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote