View Single Post
Old 2008-01-09, 19:02   Link #58
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
Well i think weve already seen a greater example of this stylish method of fighting for naruto with the kage bunshin assesment method he used to feel out kakuza's threads and that explosion from the water in the last chapter leaves much to be talked about with speculation it maybe a fuuton exertion, which brings me to the question which has puzzled me "does the tagline for naruto shippuden "the boy of the wind" hold any weight in future progression" as that cant possibly just indicate the use of fuuton abilities in one jutsu but overall. To be honest lately ive been hoping that naruto gains another "gimmick" from his own power and i beg it become's fuuton based.

regarding future rank, id like naruto to gain an esteemed rank that would illuminate him beyond his peer's (konaha 11 except neji) which would further progress the theme of naruto showing the villagers and fellow ninja;s that shunned him in the beggining what he's worth, which i think has been completely abondaned (the only example in part 2 is Ino dissing him, while he's fighting)

id like to see him exeed the chunnin rank and become a special jounin for scouting or something which he's demonstrated in this arc by taking the lead and using his tajuu kage bunshin scouting method, anyway im blabbering and im going to shut up and return to reading rather than writing

@Adediran242 u cant be serious with all that sensei crap, are u taking the mickey im curious for some reason.
You are correct and i actually hope the same thing. But judging from what we've heard. Naruto will probably abandon the story for quite sometime to go in some other world training (my guess it has to do with the frogs).

I'd say all Frogs can sense/feel whether someone with the same contracts breaks it (like when a person dies) so it's a mere guess that Naruto is the only one remaining with the contract and he'll probably learn frog based new jutsu's and the ones who left jutsu's behind for him. (Thinking about Yondaime and Jiraiya)

Naruto wants and needs to be reckoqnized by the villagers but the only option left is a disaster involving the village with Naruto there to save them. That's the only way they will accept him. (especially the advisors) Whether he uses the Kyuubi's strenght or not they need to be protected by him and need to witness it. (Before fase 2, evacuate the villagers is completed)

The shinobi work in secrecy compared to the normal villagers so they'll never believe it if the other shinobi claim that he is a worthy shinobi and worthy to acknowlegde his existence. And Tsunade probably knows this. That's why he's still a genin. For his own protection (low profile, to avoid more enemies..genin) and because he isnt acknowlegded yet (needs approval and freedom from the Feudal Lord(s) and advisors).

Actually i would love it if Naruto would just disappear all of sudden (leaving no trace for 20+-50 chapters). And returns after 6 months or 1 year (in the series). To show us his transformed state, a brand new shinobi. A mirror of both Jiraiya, Minato but still Naruto. With plenty of changes (unrivalled and hopefully unique) that he'll earn a new nickname like Minato received for his jutsu (unrivalled speed, Hiraishin).

That will obviously leave space open to focus more on:
- Sasuke (like he would be forgotten by Kishi...but anyway he'd get all the opportunity)
- Kakashi (still growing)
- Sakura (potential to surpass Tsunade)
- All others..

But that remains to be seen.