View Single Post
Old 2008-11-19, 22:17   Link #182
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Yes, Maka does get stronger, however B*S and Kid have always been stronger than her, but it doesn't make her weak.
She is kind of weak, alone Kidd, Sid, Stein, Black Star can fend for themselves but Maka is incapable of that.

Quote:
Maka wouldn't use Black Blood against B*S nor, does she need it. She put fight evenly when she gets a "certain other ability" along with using her brains.
We are talking about a hypothetical situation we are not saying it will happen and can you honestly tell me that Maka can:

Spoiler for manga:

[QUOTE]I disagree. If anything Maka and Soul have the strongest bond, those two contsisently match themselves to each other, while B*S never matchs himself to Tsubaki instead she matchs herself to him.[/QUOTE

Maka and Soul have a strong bond but I disagree it is the strongest, out of all other bonds their bond is the only one that has almost broken and during the Tsubaki vs Masamune fight it showed me that Black Star and Tsubaki have a very strong bond. Also Kidd's bond must be especially strong if him and the sisters can match all their wavelengths together.

Quote:
Maka and Soul have shown to communicate with each other more than any of the other Meisters, and while they don't always understand another, whenever they do their SR are usually strongest out of the 3. It's much less mutual with B*S and Tsubaki as Tsubaki simply the "supporter" and normal let's B*S do whatever he wants.
Maka and Soul keep the most secrets from each other how is that communicating, Maka doesnt tell Soul that she wants to protect him and Soul doesn't tell that to Maka, Soul doesn't tell Maka about his family, the little imp, the fear, the darkness none of that whilst Black Star and Tsubaki share almost everything. Also are you trying to tell me Kidd's Soul Resonance is weaker than Maka's or that B*S Fey Blade Resonance thing is weaker than Maka's, cos I have to disagree. Also B*S understands Tsubaki but he tries to change support her as well.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan