View Single Post
Old 2011-03-17, 22:23   Link #1024
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Haven't run into any problems yet... but it's a complete pain, running around trying to find items so that my rogue won't die 3 seconds into battle. Etched Ring of the Twins is the only one I know, but even then, I get sent flying backwards by both regular attacks and skills. I know there's a dagger and a ring that prevents stuns, but I don't know their names. Anyone know of any accessories to boost defense/stun/immunities to crit/attack speed?

Also, I find it weird how Archer's Lance is affected by geography; if you're on higher ground in comparison to your enemy, it won't hit them at all due to it going in a straight line...
My rogue's been pretty easy to keep alive on Hard (I won't play Nightmare, friendly fire on AOE spells reduce mages to near-uselessness in a game where healing is crap). I went Assassin and Shadow spec and I abuse stealth, inconspicuous and evade to avoid dying, and have my mages use Barrier if my health gets too low.

I can do most of the battles in the game with the only mage being Merrill (who doesn't have any healing spells) on Hard.