View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 18:58   Link #3442
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Finally snagged a platinum trophy on Kami Jigen Neptune V. My first platinum, ooohh~~

I even went through the trouble of doing most of the quests and getting the best equipments. Though the DLC Colosseum quests remain...but I can't really do anything about those unless I pay up for the level cap+ DLC. Those greedy yet cunning bastards, distribute the quests for free but make us pay up for the means to clear them. *shakes fist in air*

So for now I'm attempting to finish my trophy collection for other games. Currently looking at Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Graces f.

Definitely not going to finish the trophy collection for Disgaea 3 and Star Ocean 4 anytime soon so...

Hopefully that'll keep me busy until Fate/EXTRA CCC and Hatsune Miku - Project DIVA F (the PS3 version, with a "F", not a "f" like the Vita version) comes out next spring.

...unless I can pull together enough money to buy a PSVita. Which reminds me, is the PSVita region locked and how much do the games cost to DL if you have the UMD? So many games I want on the PSVita...