View Single Post
Old 2009-03-04, 17:46   Link #830
Shadow Kira01

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne: This game deserves 10/10 even without any voiced dialogues.

This is hard, even though it isn't even in hard mode. After realizing that recruiting other demons will give me extra turns, I ended up getting both Kodama and Will o' Wisp into my party with Pixie. Now, I get 4 turns every round rather than just 1-2 turns. The good thing is that the experience points earned after a battle is never divided, regardless of the number of party members unlike Persona 3 and Persona 4. However, the battles are a lot tougher. Missing an attack or getting hit by a critical or weakness gives the enemies a half turn to the point that it is entirely possible for them to strike several times before it is my turn or possibly I'll be dead before I even get a turn. Luckily, dodging attacks occur quite often.

Aside from the cylinder room, it isn't possible to save anywhere else at the moment. Demons even appear in the healing room which is a first. And considering that leveling up only gains 1 stat point to distribute, it is really tough. I wonder when it will be until I recruit some stronger demons. The battles aren't easy, especially when the only available offensive skills are zan and zio. I wonder where are the other magatama.. My Marogareh has very weak stats.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote