View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 22:20   Link #834
Shadow Kira01

Just played Vampire Night, there seems to be something wrong with my GunCon2 and the accuracy of shots are horrid or off-screen. Its either that or I need to adjust the screen. I had perfect accuracy when I last played Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.

I tried G-Saviour and the controls are awful. The story is great, the graphics are okay. The mobile suit greatly resemble Gundam X, except that it lacks the satellite buster. The lock-on targetting system is awful because you can only have auto-lockon when you are very near an enemy; otherwise you will be firing either mid-air or into empty space, while the enemies fire right at you. The beam saber has horrid accuracy because the G-Saviour moves sluggishly to begin with. The background coloring of the battlefield is also quite generic. Other than the story and the design of the G-Saviour, the game is awful. On the contrary, the G-Saviour is sort of like a clone of Gundam X, except that it has a live-action movie that goes with it whereas Gundam X doesn't.

My current main game would be Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. I managed to get my Pixie to evolve into a High Pixie and kept her from leaving at Yoyogi Park. Eventually, I believe she will become a Queen Mab. Aside from High Pixie, my 2 other party members are Hua Po and Shikigami. I don't like the way Shikigami appear as opposed to the new mecha-appearance in P4. Here, Shikigami looks like a piece of living paper strips. Hua Po has agi which is more useful than my other demons: Kodama (Dia, Zan), Will o' Wisp (Dia, Zan), and Preta. Preta cannot be recruited unless he talks to you, asking for a life stone. I am currently trying to recruit Zhen and the mop-like demon. As soon as you try talking to them, their response are something like "kill you" and it doesn't work. Instead, I end up losing a turn. The thing I don't like about Nocturne is that demon encounters even occur on the map, while the fact that there is only two save spots which are located in Shinjuku Medical Facility. It was such a pain travelling all the way over to Shibuya to talk to Chiaki and walk all the way back.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote