View Single Post
Old 2008-11-17, 18:37   Link #663
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

If you are using saimoe as a gauge for Sheryl and Ranka's respective popularity and character development, then you are more hopeless than I thought.

Aside from that, Sheryl snatched 2nd on New Type (with Ranka at place 5), just right behind CC, who, like Sheryl, will never see the light of day in the final listings of any moe contest (and she is actually more moe than Sheryl).

I highly suggest learning your moe background before making such a pitifully uninformed post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei19 View Post
Damn Ranka's too popular in japan. Heh 20 or 30 years from now when we mention Macross Frontier, the only thing the general audience is going to remember is Ranka's kira! and Nyan Nyan lmao
More like the only thing you want to remember.

Although I cannot tell if, by making this comment, you are displaying your utter ignorance regarding the concept of moe or simply making an intentional mistake. Never mind that Ranka lost in round one.

You know, more and more do I feel like I am talking to a troll, if that is the case, then perhaps the best way is for me to stop feeding.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2008-11-17 at 18:47.