View Single Post
Old 2012-05-17, 10:10   Link #49
marvelB

You know, something really interesting occurred to me: What if Scotch of the Yeti Bros. is the same "Iron Boy" Scotch that X Drake encountered shortly before the skip at Kaidou's territory? Now, for those who don't know who I'm talking about, I'm referring to this large fellow here (whose name was recently revealed in the book Blue Deep):

^Notice that this Scotch has a somewhat similar build to the yetis. Plus, it would actually make a lot of sense if it were the same character because it would most likely mean that he went through a similar situation as Brownbeard did: He ended up getting wrecked by one of the super rookies of the "worst generation", got sent to Punk Hazard, and was revived due to a combination of CC's chemicals and Law's modifications. Plus, I really doubt that it's a mere coincidence that we have two guardians on snowy islands named "Scotch".....

Lastly, it would also explain why the brothers' faces still haven't been shown despite them having been properly introduced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Luffy
For those who doubt Luffy’s strength to fight a Yonkou, In this arch alone, there is a Shichibukai, Vice Admiral, Luffy, Zoro, CC, and the Important Key (that may be the keystone to Law’s Plan). Majority of the time Luffy and his crew have been handy capped. Good example body switching. There is already a lot of powerful players in this arch. What will you say if Luffy and the crew wipes the floor with them?

Dude, we've already went through this hundreds of times before. Hell, Law even clearly indicated that making an alliance was the most sure-fire way to take down one of the Yonkou. I mean, just look much trouble Whitebeard's crew alone gave the marines during the war. While Luffy's definitely became insanely stronger through his training, I still highly doubt that he's ready to take on any emperors solo. So I'm pretty much with everyone else who says that forming alliances with other powerful pirates would be the only way for him to stand a chance against an emperor's full might at this point.....

Last edited by marvelB; 2012-05-17 at 10:50.