View Single Post
Old 2013-05-18, 08:20   Link #22
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I was rather suspicious of such a big reveal being intentionally leaked so long before the game came out, so I did some check-up, and indeed Enterbrain has nothing to do with the DAL novels or even the game. Dragon Magazine/Fantasia is the company that runs the chapter in its magazine and publishes the novel volumes.

I don't know which part ANN got wrong, but now I'm definitely suspicious of this announcement.

Saywut?

EDIT: Well the original Enterbrain note that the ANN article was indirectly based on does talk about being able to see the heroines after marriage when they've started families, but nothing on that page says Enterbrain has anything to do with DAL's development. That's just an ordering page to order the game on, through Ebiten's online shopping guide.

So it could actually be good info, as Ebiten isn't saying they're the ones who are saying it. It's teaser info to promote the game, just like preview screenshots, trailers, and synopses. ANN just got it wrong that Enterbrain had anything to do with the DAL novels.
Lol, so I see. How did they get the info anyway?

As to the B2 tapestry thing, go to the bottom of this page. One of the stores was offering it as a store exclusive item. Goes by the name of WonderGOO. Or something along those lines.

Spoiler:

Say, is there any chance of a sequel of DAL:RU adding in the later Spirits as well? Yamai and Miku routes would be fun. 8D
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote