View Single Post
Old 2012-02-15, 09:15   Link #17
kibaclaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post

@Shay It seems that Sasuke killed the original White Zetsu since Sasuke killed a Zetsu that had only 1 side and the Zetsu this chapter have somewhat confirmed this.
I can't figure out why zetsu seems surprised that he killed "the original" unless the original is somehow uber powerful or maybe he is insinuating that sauce killed the hashirama/yamato zetsu flower factory...

I'm guessing karin will have to make a decision to heal naruto or sauce at some point during their battle or maybe kishis keeping her around so she can help explain the dark and light chakras to us some more.

I'm gonna also guess that oro's discovered secret info deals with the weakness of edo tensei because itachi insists every jutsu has a weakness and suigetsu says the info could be used to gain control over the war.

It also appeared that sauce read zetsu's mind when he held him by the head and said
"sharingan!" And he called tobi tobi instead of madara so he may know all about the war now.

Last thought: did sauce's eye do some sort of transformation thing when he said "sun" and it looked like some pigment moved to the inner circle of his sharingan? What exactly was happening there and why did he say "sun"? The title of the chapter might be related.

Last edited by kibaclaw; 2012-02-15 at 09:37.
kibaclaw is offline   Reply With Quote