View Single Post
Old 2013-02-28, 04:27   Link #3639
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post

Well it'll take time since it's very new but I've been noticing that in PUGS more players will run to me as a Juggernaught when the sync killers come out since they all know I can't be sync.
That's basically the Juggernaut's job though. If they're not running to you to take care of the bosses then they're doing it wrong.

Quote:
I also respec my juggernaught for Turret healing and 4x damage reduction with the siege pulse. It's too slow to use as an offensive power and I spec into heavy tank with an assault ramp to cancel out the damage penalty. With a Reegar for CQC and a Prothean particle rifle I'm able to deck out a lot of damage and I've been having a lot more success.
I personally didn't put any points on the Geth Turret. It's nice on the Geth Engineer, but I realize that the Geth Juggernaut is best when it has the maximum amount of shields and health. I specced mine 6/6/0/6/6 with Hex Shield dealing damage and size increase, and Siege Pulse specced for damage reduction and 4 shots same as you. I can thus focus on staying mobile and relying on my ELECTRIC FORCE CHOKE to replenish my shields.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote