View Single Post
Old 2006-06-10, 00:31   Link #1140
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
Yuuutsu VI in the novel was a really good chapter, despite not having the same type of ownage as Yuki did.

The way Itsuki brought Kyon around in the chapter was really fascinating, I was really amazed when the fun starts. Itsuki's explanations relating to Haruhi was very intriguing. This chapter also directly feeds Yuuutsu VII and theres some exciting developments.

I'm sure kyoani will be able to pull off something really amazing.

EDIT: Oh, yes Tanigawa Nagaru loves Yuki alot lol, she indeed receives too much attention. Itsuki on the other hand receives too little.

Haruhu, Kyon and Mikuru are quite balanced. Though I said its balanced, Mikuru obviously has less time compared to Kyon and Haruhi since they are the main characters.
Vol 1 Chapter 6 also hinted at the beginning of Koizumi's "feelings" towards Kyon.

For Yuki's hidden commentary of each episode (she's credited for writing the brief summary of the episodes), the one for "Someday in the Rain" reads "Change has begun......" I'll leave you to guess what Yuki means.

Yuki indeed receives much love from Tanigawa, and I'm not complaining. Lately there's an attempt by him to bring more character development for Mikuru as well in volume 6 and 7.

Spoiler for another hidden character I'd like to see further developed, i.e. spoilers for vol 4:
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote