View Single Post
Old 2010-01-21, 20:31   Link #455
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
No i am not being ridiculous, you are . I am going with fact from the manga and just because it does not suit you it's not my problem .
LOL, a lot of what you're saying is your interpretation and not factual. She's been shown to turn fodder into stone, but Smoker was unaffected. I wonder why that is. You're just getting upset (you admitted this yourself) because you're a Hancock fanboy .

Quote:
I am really done with this as soon as you pull the whole oda has to explain bao powers because i don't like how they are and i think they to hax .
Oda does have to better explain how Hancock's powers work. Smoker not being petrified tells me there's some way to avoid it. I'm not going to be listening to a Hancock fanboy who claims to understand her powers fully.

Quote:
Just like don powers until we see more of them and how they work. It is fact that he can control anybody or stop anybody .
So, until proven otherwise, you have Doflamingo beating Whitebeard (who has proven to be and is labeled the strongest man in the world) in a fight. Nice .