View Single Post
Old 2007-09-13, 03:39   Link #206
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

dukedhx, i would like to humbly point you towards this part in our forum rules:

Quote:
Since this is an English forum we ask that all communication be in English. Ideally this means using proper English, with appropriate punctuation and capitalization, at all times. Excessive abbreviations and "l33t speak" are particularly unwelcome. We appreciate that English is not the first language of many of our members but ask that they try their best never-the-less; though in fairness, it is the native English speakers who abuse these guidelines most often.
... which is where you fail. Providing constructive criticism regarding the translation is fine, however simply whining about it is not, especially with your own butchering of english language in your posts. If you think your posts are faster to read this way then i can assure you they are not ... decoding takes more time than simply reading.

Second - if you are meaning to create the thread you speak of here, then i am going to say this - our forum is not the place for it. Go complain directly to the translator if you have a bone to pick with him, or use this thread if you have some constructive complaints/suggestions... put some effort in your posts There are not going to be any threads with the sole purpose of complaining about something.