Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-07, 01:49   Link #761
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Honestly I'd like to see Oga and Aoi completely flatten these first two just so it will make a bigger stir around the rest of 6. It was the same thing with the first school arc with Aoi and Touhou being the strong ones while the other two were not. Not that I want a repeat of it but it just doesn't feel right for me to see a combined team of Oga + Aoi losing to the first knights to appear.
yea this is what I was thinking, you just don't kinda imagine Oga and Aoi losing to anyone really, especially Oga he's basically a demon
Guess one outcome is he doesn't get beat up but really can't do anything against these guys so will train with Aoi's grandfather for our "power up" phase.
Well Oga has always been portrayed as unbeatable so far, I'm just wondering if anyone's gonna start raging at how "boring" it all is cause he wins all the time(even tho that outcome will arrive at some point later on in any other series)

One thing I'm noticing is the teachers in this are kinda all yakuza looking and while some students look the part also, it's the rather "plain" looking guys that are the crazy ones

I like them 3 girls hope we see more of them, espeically the megane-chan!

@frubam I also think OgaXAoi makes for the best couple, def suit each other well but one thing is Hilda has to be the mistress, couldn't have it any other way(b^.^)b