View Single Post
Old 2010-04-06, 08:21   Link #2218
Last Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
The problem with wanting to see Medaka before she met Zenkichi is that there never really was a time before they met. According to Zen, they've been friends since they were two years old and though I haven't been two in a long time, if I recall correctly, I was more worried about not peeing my pants than about whether or not the person next to me was succeeding. I'm not saying Medaka may not have felt lonely-- after all, she was probably able to do Calculus at that age where all the other children were still learning their ABCs (or in this case, Katakana).

So, Zen's been with her pretty much her whole life. I'm interested in seeing what she'll be like without her memories of him. I'm also curious as to what gave her the view of "I love everyone" and wanting to help them.
If they've been together that long, I wonder how they met? A rich girl whose family owns a giant company connects to an average boy from an average standing. I don't think he's rich, and we've never heard anything about his family. Maybe he's an orphan or something.
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote