View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 07:59   Link #21
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Great episode.

Haru, I know you are grateful but you don't have to grab Niko's foot to show appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Niko is back, her changes in facial expressions are always funny.
I lol'd when Niko explained IS characteristics, it was what we already knew from Haru vs Noumi fight, but then the third characteristic: They're shiny!
By the same principles, Noumi's IS is enhanced abilities, the same Taku is trying to achieve?

Quite surprised that there is a neutral battleground in the yellow territory, was it founded before the 9 kings? The bartender is a burst linker as well, seems like he already knows what he wants to become in the future.
The amount of money bet is rather small, but imagine 10 years later, when most of them have found jobs, how much would they bet?
Most likely, Noumi's would be enchaced offensive power and enhanced range. So, I guess it would be the same as Taku's. Going by that, SC can only learn enhanced movement and enhanced attack range. Although in Taku's case, he may be able to learn enhanced defensive power as well given how his avatar is built.

Agreed. That bartender has his future secured now as long as the game doesn't end. But still, it would be dangerous as well considering how gambling is serious business for some people...