View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 22:46   Link #58
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Although it is obvious that Animax-Asia is a Singapore-based channel but Philippines is their biggest market.
This is a surprise to me. I was expecting Singapore or Malaysia to be a bigger source of income for Animax since they got Animax Musix and all the Philippines had was some cosplay get-together with Alodia. Oh how I wish that an Animax Musix Philippines would happen.

I wanted to know why Animax appears to be struggling to get titles while Hero TV was able to air all six seasons of Major, all four seasons of Zero no Tsukaima and two seasons of Toaru Majutsu no Index, not to mention Michiko to Hatchin, Kamisama Dolls and many of the more recent ones so easily?

Quote:
In fact most anime shown in Animax are those that Hero TV refuse to show and today's Animax is nothing more than Hero TV's trash can, all what Hero TV didn't want ends up there. Do you know why Hero TV didn't want to show K? They knew K is a crap and it is. After that Animax is showing us even more shoujo craps which also Hero TV didn't want like Skip Beat and Neo Angelique Abyss.
Hero TV also has its own share of crap. Do you believe that they aired Musashi Gundoh there?

Quote:
Nah, FMA is the biggest steamin' pile o' cr@p since April 2009. I'm more interested of Tears to Tiara than that cr@p.
And it turns out that I can take out some of my episodes of Brotherhood from my steadily growing backlog. At least Animax can help me with that.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote