View Single Post
Old 2007-01-11, 19:41   Link #82
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
hahahahahaaa CC finally got cheese-kun!!!

Spoiler:

OP sequence is meh....
She tells her that Lulu is probably part of THe black Knight. Shirley is shocked, so she follows lulu to investigate by herself.

Verita tracked Shirley secretly because she trust noone and that she believe the enemy has power to make people forgot stuffs, so she use Shirley as a bait.

ANYWAY~

AWESOME! THIS EPISODE IS AWESOME! I spoiled myself a bit and seen some screenshot before my raw is done. There is a picture of Lulu pushing CC onto the bed and Lulu's back naked next to it. I was like .... "WTF, WHAT THE HELL IS LuLU DOING To "MY" CC!!". After watching the raw, I can safely sit again lol.

Some notes:

About the episode:

- CC got chicken-kun!!! SHE MUST HAVE ORRDERED LIKE 10 PIZZA in one go there. LOL~ She is taking advantage of 'depressed' lulu who have no will of refusing anything to pay for all those.

- Shirley is FREAKING ANNOYING!~, this serie might have ended 20 episodes sooner (with Cornalia die), if she is not there.... go away~... anwyay putting that aside. She will most likely kick the bucket next episode. Recall what zero said earlier about "Those who can shoot, must be prepare to get shot" thing... Shirley just step across that line.

- Variata do not know who Zero is yet, she might in the next ep whooo can't wait~

- Karen x Zero development? Karen definately going to follow him to his grave now. herher.... well, in a way that's not really a development, she has been like that for sometime now.

- CC x Lulu development too? I am freaking gladd CC is there to put Lulu back up on track. Only person who can do this to him in the story is her, with his mother gone and everything, she is the only woman who he can talk to openly. They also show some scene where CC think about what Lulu has told her (eg. You are important to me CC etc.. etc..), CC --> Lulu affection up there?

EDIT: Actaully I went back and rewatched the scene when she is walking thinking about Lulu, she actaully said that "Even though I am not suppose to make the same mistake..." which means SHE IS MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE!!...hmm have to move this into spoiler & speculation thread -_-

- Shirley apologize to Lulu about force kiss him. So I guess she does not "fray" him there.

- The reporter gets REALLY exciting. He is probably very similar to me. He is excited about Zero's freaking plan and action. He is looking forward to the world that He is going to create.

ABOUT THE OP:

- err... Now Lancelot will be flying... and the backpack is like... from GDS.. Justice...hello~

- Notice Kalen new Uniform, there is a GEASS sign there. Lulu most probably use that as an official sign for the black knight.

- CC is sitting on Jupiter! don't know what to make from that.. but its totally awesome~!!

- Susaku x Euphie... I am bored of them..

- Lancelot engine starts..- I agree with many people, they should just do Guren instead. It eats a lot of OP time too... darn..

- The song, as expected, is average. The OP is full of recycle... I am sad

- Vieta's life seems to be in danger, she got blown back in the OP. btw with her hair lose, she looks hot.

- some mug shot added: There are a theory that someone made that sounds interesting. THe mugshot shows the order of character in which the anime will be focused on. Which is interesting so I listed it in order here

It starts with Lulu,
Lulu --> CC --> Susaku: all ep1
Euphe: ep 5:
The king: the speech ep, 8 I think
Shirley: about now.

Added mugshot
--> Mao : next episode - 18 ---> Prince: he will be introduced soon ---> Nina: LOOLLLL!! ---> Ougi: May be he hid something, who knows~.

ABOUT THE ED

The song is good... VERY GOOD. BUT TOO MANY RECYCLED PIC!!.
We learned nothing really. Interesting things are:

- CC in a cute european clothes. She is not in a church uniform, so we know she was not always sisters. You can see a huge lake and a castle. Anyone recognize the sceneary?

- Loyld is working in the same lab with Raksha. Is that long hair woman Cecial? she is hot~

- KALEN IS TOTALLY CUT OUT FROM THE ED!! IS THAT SUGGESTED ANYTHING, I DON"T KNOW.

Ending Note

Why does everyone put this in Spoiler tag -_-, this is ep13 ppl thrend ppl. Discuss ep13~

Last edited by quina; 2007-01-11 at 20:07.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote