View Single Post
Old 2008-07-29, 14:09   Link #215
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I really hope they don't involve romance in the first movie, or one character is gonna get shafted, be it Fate or Yuuno. I am leaning toward wanting Yuuno as a ferret and at the end, show him as a boy. That would be okay :3
Second the motion...or something like that...

Seriously though, I don't get how relationships will be playing a main part into this in the first place...all the "discussions" so far have flown over my head as some "dream" various fanboys want. There is no telling that the movie will even focus much on the romance aspect...which isn't even the main attaction for the series (though an underlying one ). I don't think that this remake will do much for the romance part unfortunately...in fact I don't even know the point of this besides milking, which is something I don't mind one bit before someone gets on my case

But it would be a surprise to see what aspects of the original stuff they are going to change...though one thing I won't want changing is any of the characters (something what Satashi said about "if Yuuno is a boy" seems to imply that he will be genderbending...die you rumors!).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote