View Single Post
Old 2011-12-25, 20:34   Link #188
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Hmm ... and here I was trying not to give out spoilers!

Ok - well, Sol Falling's opinions on the extent Achiga-Hen will influence Saki S2 are good ones, but they are still that: just opinions (no offense intended by this btw Sol). The extent of the two manga stories crossing over and into each other is still not clear even in the Achiga-Hen manga. Many think that Kiyosumi and Achiga may face off in the Nationals, and it certainly is possible, but it has not happened yet.

But that's really basically it for now.
:P Wow, that's actually a lot more specific spoilers than me, man. Actually, what I meant about the Achiga-hen anime "crossing over" was just that they're gonna adapt parts of the main Saki manga for S2 as well, not that the Achiga-hen storyline will explicitly cross over with the main Saki one. And it's true that these are just opinions/speculation. But I'm not really talking about possibilities for the Saki cast to show up in the Achiga-Hen manga; more like possibilities of the Achiga-Hen anime to directly adapt parts of the main Saki storyline, because the Achiga-Hen material will get/is getting far ahead of them at this pace. What I'm thinking is, although there's not enough material in the main Saki manga to make a S2, since there's also actually not so much material to make a full 2-cour series out of Achiga-Hen either (with only 5 chapters out so far, after all), there's a very good chance that S2 of Saki will be a mix of material from both mangas.

(personally, I might suggest putting a lot of those manga-specific details under spoiler tags, at least.)

Last edited by Sol Falling; 2011-12-26 at 01:08. Reason: potential spoilers
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote