View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 20:58   Link #48
rafael1932
claymores pimp

First of all, why fort class is so damn special ? its immune to bullets or something ? I don’t thing he is very special since anyone can kill him from above and laser class are not present right now.

Well I don’t real like that yuuya saving the good girl in the end – talking about cliché.

And why yuuya and yui talking about when they should run as soon as possible ? It is fucking dangerous, it is a battlefield and they talk about themselves? AND that talk between her and that corporal. They should be a lot more focused on their work so they could have a real chance to blow up that thing

Well I was expecting a lot more action this time but I guess it was ok for the rest of the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
For the mechanic... he died of Yui's bullets... not the NOM, NOm...
I would say that he suffered like hell and was killed by her in about 1 second before the nom nom part.

[/QUOTE]Yamamoto -- dying for a woman is the most retarded thing you can do. Because even if she survives, she will forget about you when she's riding some other guy's cock.

So dying for her is like you lived your whole life to set yourself for being a chump sucker, and then you die, denying your chance to sleep with her forever and locking in your status as schmuck for the rest of time. [/QUOTE]

Ahahahahhahah
I think that is retarded as well but the kid is still young .