View Single Post
Old 2012-11-12, 01:55   Link #98
Quadratic
SIBYL salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
so it's like "my usual crime co-e is 80, but when I'm stressed it'll be 120 plus if I have a really, really bad day the stress can make it up till 300+ and I'm gonna be killed for that, eventhough tomorrow maybe it'll decrease till 80 again."
You might want to clarify "really, really bad" .
If you intent to rape someone (or did she actually get raped?)/torture, paralysis.
If you intend to kill someone (not in the wishful thinking kind of intent), then yes, I expect them to make you explode into a million pieces.

EDIT: ok, before someone makes this point, the hacker and Mido probably had the same amount of "killing intent" at the time of their scan (neither had an actual weapon on their hand), but I think Mido was considered unredeemably insane to the point of no return (taking over people when they no longer act like what expected them to act like), whereas the hacker was vengeful. As for the rape victim, intent to kill + temporarily insane at the time = supposedly unreemable at the time of the lethal scan. Or, plotholes. Whatever people consider the simplest answer.

Last edited by Quadratic; 2012-11-12 at 03:14.