View Single Post
Old 2007-03-15, 23:29   Link #61
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Lol how many pages did the thread get to before it went poof anyway? I came back from work finding only 10 posts and the first thing I thought was "holy crap they must've broke the thread with a flood of posts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine View Post
Seeing Nagisa's first scene in the promo welled up all sorts of warm memories .・゜・(ノд`)・゜・。
Forget warm memories, just looking at her back reminds me of the whole scene, the music, and uwa here comes the tears~

Quote:
From now till air date, they're just going to torture us with all types of promos, CMs, bangumis, netge, etc.
The game vets are the biggest victims here. Knowing just how great the game was makes it all the more painful to wait for. ^^;

Quote:
Sugita playing Tomoya?

うむむ... Sounds attractive, but I'd rather have a different VA this time around. He was great in Kanon and SHnY, but after playing Gekkou no Carnavale, I just don't see his voice fitting with school dramas anymore. I wonder if they will use Ito-san (岡崎朋也)? It seems to be the more faithful choice for fans.
I hope not. Yuuichi was still acceptable, but Tomoya is not a Sugita kind of guy. We're talking about a genuine delinquent here. Nojima Kenji, who was announced as Tomoya's voice actor for the upcoming CLANNAD drama CDs, would be an awesome choice, I think (think Nanaya Shiki from Melty Blood).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
Since Tomoyo After was mostly created to calm the swarms of people storming the studio wondering where their pr0n had gone, I wouldn't hold my breath for it.
Actually, Tomoyo After was made because Maeda-san wanted to write about it. The 18+ content was there because "it felt appropriate". Either way, Tomoyo After was never meant to be Key's "next big game" in the first place anyway, but more of an experiment + bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Who says its going to be a masterpiece? Man though even I know this one, it's something called Little Busters. What is about I don't know, but I'm sure it involves a Car Accident, somebody falling ill and dying, A Tomboy character and a really wishy washy main character.
I don't know about the first two, but there is a tomboy girl, although the main character is looking more like a "a goody two shoes most of the time but becomes incredibly cool when things get serious" kind of guy to me.

For a little more info on Little Busters, look here and here.

Oh wait I missed the cynicism.

Last edited by Sushi-Y; 2007-03-15 at 23:46.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote