View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 18:00   Link #1010
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

Are you not understanding what I've said to you earlier? I suppose I was being vague. You will have to make do discussing her character without bringing pairing/Ichigo's-involvement/the-trigger-for-shipping on the table. In this case, I don't see you (and few others) as one of the posters who can share his/her views objectively without inciting or agitating the other side of the argument. Your particular stance and how you choose to word your post only make it more difficult for the other side to read what you are trying to express.

Yes, I agree that it (discussing the relationship between the two is one way to explore each of these characters) shouldn't be an issue, but it has/does become an issue for a lot of you fans... so stop bringing the subject every so often.
Am I allowed to answer without you taking it the wrong way?

It's hard not to. It keeps coming up. It's part of my reason for hating her. People ask me about it. I am not being stern. I am not being sarcastic but you can't see me. You know some sentence in english that could be insulting and not at the same time. It depends on the person. You are the only one who seems to think I am doing it all the time.

Haven't you seen many people use me as an example? Most of them say they respect my POV. You know a lot say they do because of how I present it. If I was total bitch do you think they would be saying that? Did you notice that people actually seem to like me? Did you know I get reps because of how I present my views? Do you know people liked me enough to rep me after this last ban and my reps got higher? *Thanks guys!*

She doesn't understand because she obviously haven't read many of my post prior or she'd now how I meant it.

I have said the same reasons oh so many times. Some users even counted the times I patiently explained and even if they don't agree find my reasons acceptable. It's only those who don't know my position because they didn't read all of my posts that take offense to what I said.

This a hate thread do you really think nice comments are to be expected?

If person is angered at what I said how come the fault lies with me and not them? It's my fault ? I am talking about a 2-D character it's me who is getting the flack for it. Why are you blaming me for that?

Why is it I can't express my opinion because someone might get mad? So they voice their displeasure and it's my fault because what I think is not something they want to hear or see. So... Someone attacks me for my POV .

because they aren't familiar with me or just disagree ...I made them attack me?
Think about how that sounds...

If they don't understand me. how come it can't just be the case... That they just didn't understand me? How is that my fault? Do you realize that you could be wrong about me because you said so yourself you have never read more than four lines?

I find most people who take offense are people who don't know me. The ones who do discuss, debate it or tease me about it.

To answer the rest of your query...

You can't separate Ichigo or shipping from Orihime. It's a part of her. Several users have cited her feelings for him as a reason why. It's part of my reasons for hating her except it's not a matter of is Rukia or Orihime better for Ichigo or not. It's about how I believe they affect her negatively. People's perception of her feelings for Ichigo affects how see her.

And it keeps coming up!!

Why is the question " What's with all this Orihime hate?" being asked if I am not allowed to answer honestly? If we can't explore her relationships with the other characters since it's part of the hate ... If no one is then what the purpose of this thread?
You don't think it's an issue worth discussing, but others do. that is why it keeps coming up.

Would you rather I just posted "I hate her I hope she dies!" and elaborate no further?

Why are you singling me out? I am not the only one who commented on shipping. (Even you said "Several users")Sensei is actually the one who brought it back up yet you are deleting only me or admonishing only me. I have seen evidence of shipping all around this forum and all over a certain one. Yet it's only me you have the problem with. You are still irritated with me over some things I said huh? I am not holding a grudge why are you?

Ain't that a bitch that's another ban...