View Single Post
Old 2010-04-10, 20:09   Link #88
Blayne Barudorii

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoropa View Post
That also is something I noticed.
If you have nothing else going for you, at least have beautiful animation.
Luckily this movie had a far amount of stuff going for it.
This isn't so much imho a matter of the animation being really really good (which it was) but I think a matter of animation generally being "brighter" with a greater degree of contrast compared to "live action" movies where a cam recording is almost always utter **** and thus by extension CGI by trying to be more realistic and thus brown and dark really hard to see as well.

To summarize animation I think will generally always show up better from cam/ts recordings then the other versions of cinematic media.

But I digress, the movie was an awesome perfect adaption with the few extras thrown in (to contrast the difference between narration styles of Kyon in the novels and Kyon and the anime) and now I can't wait for Season 3.
- "I used to think spells equaled power, too. Back when I was alive... You know what equals power? Power equals power. Crazy huh? ... If you can lose it by blowing two will saves then you never had power to begin with." - Xykon's much needed Hannibal Lecture to Varsuvius.

If your interested in an Oots style avatar please feel free to PM me and we can work out the details then.