Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 09:51   Link #3460
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I stay by my argument, unlike the police officer was going to do what he intended without any objections. Furuichi treated like trash is an over statement, other than the name calling the characters haven't made it a daily to beat him up (well expect Hilda, but she is Hilda). Furuichi may have not insulted the other characters, but aggravating what makes each character tick to fight him is an another story.

Reread my post carefully.
It's not an over statement. While it could be a lot of worse, he is still being treated like trash. Nobody has an ounce of respect for him (hell, even his best friend Oga treats him like shit most of the time). To them, he's either a weakling, a pedophile, or a creep. It's natural of him to want earn some respect now that the tables have turned. Anybody else would have done the same, unless they were a saint (and there are no such things in this manga). I don't see what the big deal is with the current situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
The point is that frankly, at this rate, Furuichi isn't showing himself to be much of a better person.
Wasn't that expected? Furuichi has never been shown in a good light, and most likely never will. He's always been depicted as a low life, no reason for that to change now that he's gained power.