View Single Post
Old 2010-04-29, 20:45   Link #42
Netevolution

Im also feeling some monster rancher vibes here with the giant stupid robot and the "tiger dog" on the backround. Shoutmon looks like an updated X-type version of V-mon This is obviosly going to be the shonen anime of all shonens! Maybe a add a bit more digimondeaths then usual to make it all "exiting" And ofcourse plenty of swimming scenes of having Taiki half naked in the pool...lets face it! Thats what shonen anime sells with! In good shows they have these scenes a lot less, since they show is usually about selling the toy and it's idea, wheter it be a giant robot fighting other giant robots or Digimon performing some fancy evolution. But this season simply looks SO BAD, that i think it's going to go straight to shonen on this on I understand that the lack of space limits the room other charecters can have in the poster, but only 1 poster boy, and no other children...yep! Well, i will definetly enjoy the anime, but i wont buy the toy. 02 was bad enough, but i barely and barely survived it and my Daisuke crunch This season will probobly have a great, nostalgia filled anime, with around 10-20 episodes in good quality, with Taiki in some exposing scenes and positions In all honestly i will be looking forward to it, but not expecting miracles here. Bandai must have used internet surveys on the Japanese fandom. They wanted Daisuke back, so they brought him back for the final "shonen of all shonen" Oh boy

Last edited by Netevolution; 2010-04-29 at 21:55.
Netevolution is offline   Reply With Quote