View Single Post
Old 2011-08-31, 09:27   Link #100
com_gwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
At this point I think it should be abundantly clear since we've seen it repeated in every single "arc" - *everyone* has "Reading Steiner" - it's just that Okabe's is stronger than others which allows him to clearly recall the details while to others it's like a dream or deja vu, that's all. The fact that Okabe gave it this wacko name and claims that its his "ability" seems to have thrown people off to ever consider that maybe everyone else also has it but just not as strong as Okabe.
I still remain unconvinced, I'm sure you've gotten the feeling of deja vu before. Your memories feels like a blur and is usually hazy. I can't quite buy that these memories were left strongly enough in her for their relationship to reach these levels now. Now if it was made clearer that these memories were still clear within her, I probably wouldn't be so pissy about it...

But hell, I've suspended my belief for crazier things. As stuff in anime go this was pretty sane already considering their development in the last 20 odd episodes.