View Single Post
Old 2006-10-17, 15:52   Link #217
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Series looks like it has potential like i previously thought, However i am so tired of this friend on friend on opposites sides in a war or some kind of struggle. I know its because of the genre. The animation is pretty good and mech designs are not bad either i do like how the mechs move with the wheels on the on the foot which explains why they are so agile. IF they had done it diffrently i would wonder how biped of such size could that quickly. What i dont like is the name of the mechs Nightmare Flames the name just does not sit well with me. I am very intrested in the backround and special powers of our two young heros as well as the girl with the white suite and straps who got capped in the head.

To use Britanna as the bad guys and portray the country as imperialistic was a cool idea. Even the dress refelcts that time in history where Britan dominated much of the world colonlizing them for their own need. The demour of the upper class and the way that cry baby 3rd prince spoke all reflect i think is the 15th through the 17th and much of 18th century as well