View Single Post
Old 2007-11-05, 20:34   Link #62
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata-chan View Post
It used to be that she needs Konata in order to show herself
Yes... but still, Konata was designed as an unique character... i mean, its way too original in a world of recycled characters... just like a Tsundere-pigtailed one (kagamin-sama), that's why i love Kagamin, she is a character you can find in zillions of another shows, but paired with Konata she rocks... even alone she had great moments: the "love letter" was so touchy, the casual talks with her sister or in his daily life.... she is just SO normal, but still, adorable... she sure is more mature than the rest but she always enjoy her student life... and she even wasnt in the same classroom with the rest of her friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuver View Post
Konata was and still is full of win, though due to Kagami's character development and the introduction of Yutaka's class, you see less of her.
Konata is this year's Haruhi, period. Im sure that the producers thinked in an unique and awesome character that no one could compare to another. She isnt a beauty, neither a genius... but with an awesome personality... just like Haruhi amazes me (and some other people too) last year.

Aya Hirano is so talented, Megumi Hayashibara has a heiress... definitively